My work as an artist and Singer-songwriter exhibited on the 1st of May




 "My work is to spread awareness about health, moral issues and contact with nature through my music, do you understand how this is related to us artists being silenced in the public spaces due to covid restrictions and hysteria?! Moreover we are in a situation where raising levels of 3, 4 and 5 g radiation are bombarded at us, affecting our health and well-being, all of us, workers, comuters, and habitants of this sensitive earth. Where is the democracy, where is our choice? How does this affect our health and our ability to work and serve others? "

This is what I answered a blue-eyed Insta-friend when he asked me why I had taken so much room to promote my "tinfoilhat conspiracy theories" on the first of May. Video about this new kind of activism of that is in my YouTube channel. 


För 2 veckor sedan gjorde vi Frihetskämpar 1a maj historiskt genom att med vårt mod och Sanningsspridande stå upp emot Storebrorssamhället där människan och arbetaren ska hållas i styr genom restriktioner som stryper yttrandefriheten då den knutna näven och kamratskapen bara får hållas online och inom en snäv ram för vad som är ok att tycka och tro på. Mina vänner och jag hade istället in real life releasegig på Vasaparken, solidarisk och ärlig intervju med en nyligen vaxinerad kompis och därefter efterprotest mingel med de hjärtliga frihetsvännerna som också tog sig till Vasaparken. Efteråt har kompisar frågat varför jag kapade 1a maj, Arbetarnas Dag, med mitt foliehatteri. Jag svarade : Det är mitt jobb! Genom att följa på Instagram där bataljen mellan modiga och oförstående pågår så följer ni med i kampen som I sanningens namn är förankrad i det som Verkligen händer just nu.Lo

Kommentarer