Soul pondering 1

I was born on a Sunday and for me this is a good day to ponder upon life's journey and messages that arise from the depth of Being. I would love to share some of my thoughts and poetic paintings with you. Here comes the first one in this series which I think will be a favorite. Feel free to comment, friends and readers 🦋🕊️🦋🌸😊🌸🦋🕊️🦋...

Come Wings of Strength and Rainbow Bridges! 

And so I heard that the ones who fly alone,
Have the strongest wings...
And while by impulse I agreed with the bewinged friend who shared this message with me,
The next moment I disagree,
when it suddenly occurrs to me,
Like breathing in a bubble of truth that emerges from the depths of my soul's blue lagoon,
That it's together we are strong.
Stronger, yes Stronger,
And that while together we fly, our flight becomes both funner and probably also longer.
Together we can gather and in fact we often come together to gather,
To gather enough for surplus to appear,
the warm waves of laughter and abundance to hear,
❤️🌈💖 Whispering to us that the greatest strength we can ever gain, is the strength to stretch out our hands,
again and again, building a bridge to our sister and brother,
to our friend or our lover,
to our father or mother.
To develop the qualities of trust, patience, care-giving, determination, a sharing heart and to listen to the needs of others as well as to our own, is the best way to grow our strength, both inner and outer, building long-lasting bridges in all of the rainbows colors in the sea of Oneness.

Kommentarer